View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
msdrea, you are Andrea are you not from the old RSD forum?? I remember Kate from the previous RSD forum & we use to chat off & on there.

Kate & her daughter, the whole family in fact, will never forget her........... and will think of her at some point during every day, especially Kate will. Would you please forward my heartfelt condolences.............I do know exactly what she is going thru in so many ways. I lost my daughter, Erin, on Jan 20th, 2009. It took my breath away to read what Kate & her family is going thru & I most certainly wish that they didn't have to go thru this. This is definitely a club no mother would ever wish to belong too. And being a mother one thing she has written that is so true.......we do hurt in ways different to our child's father...............and I am not taking away from their hurt, but it is different because we are the ones who fell in love with that child the moment we knew we were pregnant.......And also I wish that none of the other children had to be there either when the accident happened. I would not wish their memories of the accident on anyone, not even an adult let alone two children. My heart hurts tremendously for the whole family.................

I use to go by DebbyV at the old forum, Now it is just Debby altho I do sign off as DebbyV

DebbyV

Yes, Debby, that would be me! And I will get Kate your message.