View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone

Andrea let me know you guys are thinking of me, so I thought I'd pop in here quickly. Thanks for all the messages of support, and all the thoughts. I'm on Facebook most days but I haven't been on any other forums etc at all in the past four months. But I always appreciate the support you guys give me, and have always given me.

I'm having a rough day today, really sad and upset, so won't write much now. Some days are good, some aren't, but it's more a matter of some MOMENTS are good, some MOMENTS are bad, because my mood and emotional state changes every five minutes.

We've been able to enjoy moments, but everything is bittersweet. The kids are getting on ok but the emotional trauma of not just losing their sister but being in that horrific car/tanker truck accident and seeing their sister like that, is something that has totally changed them and our family. So we're not just grieving for the loss of Olivia's life, we're grieving the loss of the family we were, the Mum I was, the relationship Bai and Liv had, the children they were before this. It's tough but we're getting each other through each day, and are held up by the support of so many friends and family around the world.

It's ironic really, how things work out. My RSD started when Olivia was 7 months old, so in November it will be ten years. For all of her life, I've lived with the most painful condition known to man, yet it's absolutely nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

Anyway, I just want to thank you all for your ongoing support, it means a lot to me. xxxx
AintSoBad (05-27-2010), Kakimbo (05-29-2010), Kitty (05-17-2010), SandyRI (05-17-2010)