View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

What's the big hurry, everybody? I mean, is the 3 seconds you gain by riding my bumper really going to make a difference? When someone rides my tail.......it just makes me go slower. Cindy, how is the worker doing? Any word?

We have a law here in GA that states you must move one lane over if you see a law enforcement officer with a stopped car in the emergency lane. Do people follow this rule? Heck, no! And who's going to catch them? Like the officer is going to leave the scene in order to stop the dingbat that blew right past him. I wish one day they would have another officer watching and ready to go after the offenders. I'd pay to see that happen!

Personally, I think each highway worker should be equipped with a laser that could flatten the tires of any car that endangered their life!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (05-17-2010)