View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang, doing ok on my end for now. Have not lost weight but energy levels are coming up since I have been loading up on B12 plus taking the thyroid med now. I have more energy but my body just plain ole hurts. I am working on stopping the Pamelor that I was prescribed for nerve pain and unfortunately I can sure feel it.

It sure sounds like alot of you are freezing your butts off. Sorry about that. We were cloudy and a little windy today but temps were in the 60 degree range. After last week with those freezing temps I am starting to like living in the desert. Summers are hell but the winters are good. Just wait come July I will be complaining about the heat so remeind me of this

Well the daughter is taking her driving test tomorrow. I am really excited for her. I hope and pray that she passes. I really want to get her a car but will have to wait and see how it goes. She's a good kid with a high GPA so I want to reward her for that.

Hubby's on his way home so I better get dinner started. Keep warm everybody...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote