View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool thnks for the reply, Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa in Ohio View Post
Hi Suz, I am in Northwest Ohio and know about two practices in this area that deal with RSD. Who told you about the disc disease and how was it diagnosed (sorry if that is too nosy)? I have been struggling for over 8 years so I know some of what you are going through. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow, Lisa
Not nosey at all; I went to Dr Dews at the Cleveland Clinic and she thought that was what was causing the pain in my legs and feet. It is a burning pain and just needed to talk to someone who knows rsd better. She was really nice but didn't really give me any advice other than that. Kinda felt like the 2 hour trip was for nothing. I am having pain in my "good" hand and arm and am wanting to talk to someone who can give me more guidance on what is happening and what to expect. I am supposed to make an appt. with Dr Novak. Dr Pease office said if I sent my stuff he might refer me to someone but isn't taking new patients. Do you know more than that? Thanks for listening and for being "nosey." tee hee!
suz66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote