View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 11:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Edouin

Thanks for sharing. I found it interesting that a Plastic Surgeon is the doctor that would repair nerves and that your Neurologist gave the recommendation. This may be the case with some people in the U.S. too, so far I have not read about anyone doing this but it could be very possible.

My pain doctor would have done a procedure to burn my nerve root that is responsible for my impingement. He had done a priliminary procedure to prove the procedure would work. After, he did it and I had temporary success and then he moved to another medical center that was a greater distance to travel. I had a great deal of confidence in him and gave up on the procedure. I have heard people do not always have success with the procedure so for the past year plus I have not considered.

Thanks for writing and telling me what doctors you have seen. Welcome to this great NeuroTalk Site.

Last edited by lookingup58; 01-31-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: want to clarify move to medical center was more miles to travel too
lookingup58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote