View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the warm welcome people!

Twinkletoes, the signature quote is classic! Here is the 2002 winner for the world’s worst writer awards.
On reflection, Angela perceived that her relationship with Tom had always been rocky, not quite a roller-coaster ride but more like when the toilet-paper roll gets a little squashed so it hangs crooked and every time you pull some off you can hear the rest going bumpity-bumpity in its holder until you go nuts and push it back into shape, a degree of annoyance that Angela had now almost attained.”

Melody, your dancing daisy gif cracks me up. My wife and I love to garden and we recently bought a house with a yard. The back is terraced and the first four feet of each level is a garden bed. This allows me to stand upright and do the work instead of trying to kneel or squat. From the looks of everyone’s sig lines and avatars y’all like plants and flowers also.

I met with the neurologist today and he seemed about as confused as I am. He scheduled an EMG next Monday followed by a MRI to look for bulging discs. Then onto the cardiologist to see if the secondary cardiomyopathy I suffered in 2005 is causing problems. Will wrap up the day in the pulmonary department being evaluated and scheduling a sleep study. It’s going to be a long day but better than stretching them out over a month.
Again thanks for welcoming me and I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers. I'll post a picture as soon as I meet the ten post requirement

Gratefully,
HobbleHips
HobbleHips is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (05-18-2010)