Thread: Roll Call????
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Steve

For the reply.

What I love about the program is that, I never ever have to feel disconnected unless I choose to. I have a couple of telephone books full of numbers and dozens of meetings I know of on any given day (the beauty of living near a big city) and my state of mind is a choice today.

I have to say though, that today I have a choice only because I've made the biggest decision of all, and that's the one I make daily to not drink (or drug) I must remember that if I ever choose the other way, I lose ALL I have been blessed with over these past 4 years.

The hustle for Summer Sessions begins soon. The weekend after Labor Day, some 5,000 of your best friends, most of whom you haven't met yet, will begin gathering outside the Plim Plaza on the Boards in OC, Maryland to celebrate a long (Tuesday-Sunday) weekend of meetings, workshops, spirituality, bonfires, deep sea fishing, dinners out, comraderie, and just hanging by the shore talking program. Everywhere you go you run into another sober drunk. It's awesome and I absolutely love it

The Plim is a hotel that has seen it's better days, but then again, so have all of us! It's on 2nd street and we;ll be rolling in late Wednesday night about 11:00. Stop on by if you'd like.

We'll, the bad news from the doc I saw tonight is that I've had a major change in eye strength and the bottom line is that the helper (she was nice and honest) couldn't keep 3 pair of glasses under a $1,000.00 buckeroos. When I see 20 of the most beautiful pairs that look equally great of me, but I only need three, I was trully blessed be a sales lady who truly helped me without looking at prices. She was awesome. Man, what a rambler I've become. I hope I'm better tomorrow!

xoxo,
Annie B. (She lives!!!)