View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

ok. . .well, i was supposed to stop pred in 2 days and today i started having trouble. or more like the insurance case worker called and was ****** the neuro still had not responded and helped with everything! then she asked how i was doing and i have been choking more in the last week and today after talking and eating a salad for lunch i had trouble speaking. it was like my tongue was fat and slow and stupid and i couldn't control it properly. so i stopped speaking for about 1 1/2 hours and then it got better. i am stronger so i thought i was okay but she called the doctor i saw in the hospital for more pred and he called me immediately to see what was going on. he said he didn't think he needed to hospitalize me just yet but to go up to 40 mg of pred for the next week and mash my food and get into see the neuro now so they can figure out what to do. he freaked me out. i mean, i've been out of the hospital a week and no one has done a thing and then bam! i find out that this was some kind of impt thing. why didn't someone tell me what to what for? what are the warning signs? i was just watching my breathing. . .
art chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote