View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

When Jo explained what she went through it brought back memories of what I went through. I was in the same shape as she was talking about. My head was too high up too from my neck injury. I spent 4 years in PT to get everything better and back in place. My ribs were too high too. My left side was the worst with the TOS but after I went to a quack she worked on me and made my right side worse.

I did get blocks too and they did help some with getting the pain level down. I also got triggerpoint injections where the spasms were and that helped a lot. I have Methadone and lidocaine patches around for pain now. I still get shots if something flares up too.

I have RSD, TOS, and Fibro so we dealt with all of it with the PT. I was thinking you might have TOS from the accident also.

It is possible that you have RSD and the TOS and you could also have Fibro going on. It goes with the RSD quite often. I would see a good Rheumotologist for this and also find a good Anesteologist for blocks. Some people don't do good with blocks but I think they are worth the try. I don't think either one or two does any good. I think it taks a series of them and they often want to do a series. They wanted to do 15 on me but I got sick on the 3rd one and quit. I honestly think I had a panic attack when I had the 3rd one and I didn't go back for more but the 3 did help.

What I have noticed on here is that one thing only doesn't help calm the RSD it takes a number of treatments to help get it under control. I listen to what everyone is saying and one treatment isn't the answer for most of us.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (05-20-2010), wswells (05-19-2010)