View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Oh no, that answer sounds bad.I can not believe they haven't found something that takes away nerve pain completely.I can handle the dull everyday pain I usually have.I've just become accustomed to it.I feel like ripping my skin off when it feels like it's on fire from the inside with intense pain.Those medicines you mentioned can sometimes do more harm than good.I'm deathly afraid of trying them however if it helps this all over burning I'm up for some neurontin!!!I pray I don't have sfn either but all signs point to it.I feel such empathy for those who actually have it, words can't even express how sad that makes me, feeling what you go through and knowing it's only going to get worse or at best stop where it is if you're lucky.I'm not diagnosed yet and I may not be,hopefully.But I feel what you feel as in symptoms and that is no way for people to be expected to live in that sort of uncomfortableness and pain.Yes lets hope this past year has just been something temporary or something entirely different causing neuropathy symptoms.The other day I thought I would be happy having a diagnosis of sfn until I really thought about it and got scared.Nerve damage symptoms fine, actual nerve damage bad!!!!June 15 can not come soon enough.Thanks for your honest answer cyclelops.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (05-26-2010)