View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Lady! we could be twins!

No one has put me on BP meds because it always comes back to normal at some point. It can go to 60/40 or 150/120 in ten minute span of time. My resting heart rate is normally 100. I always seem to be in marathon mode. they did a stress test, and it took less than 60 seconds for me to get my heart rate to 160. My poor tummy! There is something called nux vomica that is helping me. The reglan when I take a pediatric dose does help without the tartive dyskinesia. the jerks, and RLS. There is now a black box warning on that drug that those tics,andjerks can become permenant!

I am taking buckets of miralax, colace, and a senna laxative. I take a double dose 4 times a day of miralax, and then 300 mg of colace, and at least a triple dose of senna and I am still constipated! They want me to move the miralax to 6 times a day with double doses. They assure me that miralax isnt absorbed by your system and the worst that can happen is that you get diarrhea. I look pregnant! Im so backed up! (sorry to be so graphic)

I am managing to keep about 800 to 900 calories per day of what foods I can keep down, as I am making them high in calories, and ...yep! I am gaining weight! I think its all the bloat. Must fix this! its miserable.

Thanks for all the good support, and cheerleading. I am wondering IF this is ANS MS...what can they do for it? Is there an intervention?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (05-20-2010), Koala77 (05-21-2010), Lady (05-21-2010), SallyC (05-20-2010)