Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

Personally, I struggle to accept the undocumented claims of a person or organization that sells the tests (Pharmasan Labs) and then sells the supplements (Neuroscience Inc.). The lack of separation between the two companies creates a question.
I cannot address the testing or supplements related to TBI or PCS but I do feel the need to mention that I know of a number of children with neurological disorders who have had very beneficial neurotransmitter testing done via Neuroscience, and whose parents feel the supplements have been very helpful to them

for many, the tests at Neuroscience have provided valuable information that has helped them find more effective treatments, whether or not they choose to purchase the company's products

Just because they do both testing and sale of supplements does not in any way negate the value of the service they provide. I think it only fair to present another side to this.

JMHO

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote