View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 08:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call - February 2007

January has come and gone, February isn't that long.

Winter has finally made it to WI. Frankly, it need not stay any longer. Since it's really cold here [14F - feels like 1F], a friend and I decided to whimp out and go walk indoors at the mall. We usually walk on an old railroad track that's been converted to a walking trail. I gotta tell ya - it's pretty boring making laps in the mall. Even though it's pitch dark out on the trail - it's not half as boring. Maybe I should walk with my eyes closed if we go there again. At least I got to hang out with friend. Another good thing...I picked up Bob Marley calendar for a friend of mine in observance of Bob's birthday on Feb 6th. He would've been 62. "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."

I'm still battling tendentious in my heel. I'm icing as I type. It comes and goes. Walking...of course makes it worse. Icing it makes it better

Nothing much exciting going on in the Al n Peg household.

How 'bout the rest of y'all ~ fall out for Roll Call!

For those of you just tuning in, Roll Call is chance to introduce yourself, check-in and let everyone know how you're doing, what you're up to, to touch base...something, anything, just let us know you're still around

NT's Roll Call Time Tunnel

“We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” ~Mother Teresa
aklap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote