View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I really thought the person from the adult protective services was a serial rapist or was going to slash my throat...talk about escalating paranoia. I had just boiled water on the stove and was thinking how I was going to get in the kitchen to throw it at him. I really went paranoid.
I no longer have the responsibility of taking care of Mickey for four days. That was a relief even though I love that dog. He reminds me in personality of my Morgy. Robert gave me good advice about the cleaning people and a better perspective on Ron. He said Ron is probably angry at the world now because he is so incapacitated and robert told me to basically swallow my anger because ron needs me so much. He thought it was good I didn't go downstairs yesterday. Ron didn't have the gauze yesterday to change his bedsore. If he needs me once he gets a physical therapist to practice walking, I decided I will take a book downstairs and be there in case he falls but will at the same time try to relax.
Robert told me to tell the cleaning people what I need done and do it nicely and see if they can do it...he agreed no confrontation.
My eye did clear up. That was a nightmare because I blow things out of proportion. I also ate like a pig yesterday and had two pints of ice cream rocky road. I was so uncomfortable.
I also heard from Kent. He is so accomodating..He wants to see me again so I said next Wednesday since I was in such a grubby mood..He usually brings me flowers and wine and then we take out....and talk for over a couple of hours.
I am still slightly paranoid and less irritable but scared of confrontation. I am so afraid I will really lash out and be sorry afterwards.
Bobby