View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacorn View Post
Does anyone else have terrible pain upon waking in their legs.. from hip down. it will wake me up the burning pain is so bad and I wonder how I am going to move.. I sleep mostly on my left side so this afternoon I laid on my right side for a nap and now both sides are hurting so bad alone with across the sacral areas... I have been diaganosed with fibromyalgia but also have peripheral neurophathy of both feet so which is causing the pain I am not sure. I am sitting here not knowing what to do.. sure as heck my dr. doesn't so any help will be welcomed... Joan
Hi Joan,
Leg pain! I had it so bad for a long time when I was first under a lot of stress, that was almost two decades ago. I learned that vitamin B12 reduces the pain, and if enough lozenges are used (or shots) the pain goes away completely. But, then if there's more stress and the amount of B12 isn't raised to cope with the additional stress... the pain sets in again.

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a wholistic doctor who gave me a prescription for a B12 shot a day. I just did not see how that could be right, and I didn't begin to use that much till I had tetanus and no money and couldn't see a doctor... then I began using the shot a day (It was about $6 for a bottle of 30 shorts worth of cyanocobalamin from WalMart) and the really horrible peripheral neuropathy pain in my right thigh, that had felt as if someone was shooting molten glass into it, went away... It took two or three months of that much cobalamin... it wasn't an overnight "cure"...

Now I use Methylcobalmin lozenges because ... well because they aren't are hard to use as shots are... shots, even if they work great, get really tiresome... It took awhile to switch to the Methylcobalamin because one lozenge (1mg) has to be used every day for a month to equal one shot... but eventually I got switched over, and now I wouldn't go back, even though the cobalamin for shots is much less costly.

The overall kind of pain I used to have is gone... (I should be more thankful than I am... the pain that's left ... I shouldn't let it get me down so much... but really, I don't think it's the pain getting me down as much as the fact that my mortgage lender is dishonest... and I also have to keep dealing with dishonesty from IRS which appears to want to rule from a position of fear, rather than respect.)
DejaVu (05-26-2010), Doody (05-25-2010)