Thread: Sick again
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey all- Thanks for caring and wanting to know how I am doing. It really helps.

Annie- None of my doctors have suggested i have allergies or to take an allergy medicine..I would assume they would If they thought that. Or on the other hand, they may not have. No one is doing anything about the headaches, so ive had to move onto high doses of ibuprofen which is probably killing my liver, but i cant stand them.

I tried playing soccer the other day..just standing there it was 10 minutes then i could barely breathe. I stopped.

Desertflower- I can understand why you think i would be over medicated...yet I dont think i am. Im only on 12 pills a day, not including vitamins, which i dont take but should. Thanks for thinking of me, and ill take your thoughts into consideration.

Im not feeling any better with the sinus infection, and im getting very tired quickly again, probably do to the infection. Yet this morning when i got up, i coughed up so much blood. Not sure where that came from..yet it was there. In the mucas, it wasnt yellow, it was all red. and my nose is still so stuffy i cant breathe well out of it, and im just weak.

Ill be fine, but im just sick of all the opp. infections that come along with a weak immune system..

How are you all doing?
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote