View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

The funny thing is,

that EXCEPT for over the counter ASPERCREME,

I have NOT used the "Las Vegas Cocktail" that the other side's attorney used in the boilerplate language of their UR. It was just "filler talk" for them to make a long document. I have never, never, never abused my meds in 8 years now, mostly because my pain has ALWAYS been higher! I am no special person, my pain is what is so high!!!

We shall have our day in court,

AND,

DO NOT FORGET THAT WE SUBPOENAED OUR THIRD PARTY PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLIER WHICH IS SHOWING QUITE A BIT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ON THE INS. CO.'S AND THE ADJUSTER'S BEHAVIOR.

I've always said, you can sit back and be a "defense, defense, defense", but unless you get a least a few "OFFENSE, OFFENSE, OFFENSE" you're not doing YOUR job, no matter how sick you are. if you can scratch it on a black board for your nurse to do for you - to make that call to the attorney, or call someone from the local church or community social worker to get some specific action going for you, they will continue to walk all over you.

Wish me luck, as I do you, and may God grant us some reprieve from these bureaucratic dumdums.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
billy027 (05-23-2010)