View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Happy February! It is cold here, and we have a fresh dusting of snow on the ground.

Last month I posted about how well ds was doing after we removed the last traces of corn (i.e. citric acid and xanthan gum) from his diet. He had been having wet nights regularly, but they were stretching out to 9 dry nights in a row. Well, they're back! I'm thinking it could have something to do with the unusual amount of baking I did last month. I used more starch flours than normal and I realized that even though I was grinding my own rice flour, it was unwashed bulk bin rice (can anyone recommend a good way to dry it so it can be ground?). Then, in total frustration, one day I let him have soy milk AND tofu! He had been off soy for months. Now, even though it seems crazy to reintroduce something when we're still scratching our heads about the wet nights, I've decided to let him have soy every 4th day and see how it goes. He is soooo excited about it! It will make the "everything else free" so much easier if it works out!

I'm grateful that I'm still feeling good!
jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote