View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i am still trying to get my medical records so i don't know about all the tests. i have had 4 brain MRIs and a spinal now too.

i had my uterus removed last year due to severe bleeds. and the migraines are controlled with meds currently but thanks for the great idea. i'll add them to my list to watch.

i am having an EMG not an sfemg 1st. not sure that makes a difference but they are doing face, shoulder and neck and repetitive stimulation. sfemg is not yet scheduled. they did not mention caffeine or nightshade foods, just no lotions and oils but i was planning on being off a good 27 hours. i will get a 3 day migraine if i go any longer though. . .

that really concerns me about the pred but it's clear i was having major issues with swallowing/choking/speaking and initiating urination on 10 mg so i really don't know what the heck to do and when i mentioned the meds he just said mestinon for 24 hours but he would take 12. he said if it is abnormal then we know and if it's not we kinda won't be totally sure then i guess but what can i do?????

that is really interesting about what the mestinon will work on. so maybe that is what he is testing me for? something was anti-glutamic acid. what is CMS? congenital myasthenic?

debra
art chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote