Thread: I'm back!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Connie, How the heck did I miss this post? I haven't been feeling too well lately and have not been on too consistently. Why is it never nothing?

Congrats on your successes. I'm glad you are able to still do things, especially that which makes you happy.

You are amazing for how you can live with not really knowing what your body is doing to you. I cannot imagine living with that kind of apprehension. I hope it isn't ALS and is some other odd combo of things. Have you seen a pulmonologist lately? Like for breathing tests?

How is the weather there? It's been so odd this year - we have a growing season like the Amazon! Dandelions the height of bushes (well, not THAT high but close).

Everyone here has such great attitudes about being sick. It is super hard but what are you gonna do? I really hope your health at least stays the same (you know what I mean!) and does NOT get worse. It would be great if you would get all better. I wonder how many people get sick due to viruses or bacteria screwing up their immune system.

You take care of yourself. I hope you will continue to hang around here. Keep fighting the good fight.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote