View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default anti inflamatory reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
No, you want rid of that old stuff and new material on a clean base. Explain your concerns about infection. You may be surprised to find that he understands completely. Dentists know what hidden infections can do - they've seen it. If it is an upper it can dissolve bone all the way to the brain. Talk about passing the BBB!

She might also give you a chance to try acourse of antibiotics if you ask.
I sent away for the skullcap and will watch and report any findings. In the meantime, my knee went out (may or may not be PD related). Went to the dr and got a prescription for 800 mg Ibuprofen. It eased my knee pain but also seemed to really upset my PD medications. I take carbidopa/levo 25-100 every 4 hours pretty much round the clock along with comtan 200 with each dose. When I added the Ibuprofen, it seemed to amplify the effects of the PD meds and suddenly I had dyskinesia which I rarely experience otherwise. First reaction was that this was bad... second reaction was that this might be good and that I might try cutting down my PD meds because of the effects of the anti-inflamatory. So... for what it's worth, maybe anti-inflamatory meds hold a key.
madamlash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote