View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default hi

thanks Barbara, Mari, and Soxmom.

Hey soxmom, long time no see good to see you. how are you?

i am trying to be patient with myself. pdoc said i had to do that also.

Mari, you are right of course about the vitamin D. i went out today to get milk. partly for the milk and partly for the sun. we had some UHT. but i figured even the itty bitty walk would be good. it's sunny out and not terribly hot yet. i am trying to sort out the shades situation. i like them as a people-shield too, but i can't seem to find a pair that i like, and are dark enough, and fit right. i use baseball caps too, with the rim tipped against the sun. today i used my hand.

if i get a job the situation will be different, but there is no telling when that will happen. recent efforts have been in vain. ordinary factors against me, but also the job scene is a whole different ball game here. right now though, all that is moot, because i can't even get myself to send resumes.

heheh, the idea of a private quiet space ... withOUT clutter OR a computer??? hmm... that wouldn't last long with me.

thanks everyone for the hugs. backatcha.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
befuddled2 (05-25-2010), bizi (05-24-2010), Dmom3005 (05-24-2010), mymorgy (05-24-2010), soxmom (05-24-2010)