View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi I am sorry about your struggles and can relate in so many ways. Through the past 3 years I have went through many emotions. A few things that I work on daily is to stay in the day. Now this is much easier said then done but for me the future worries of what can happen make things harder so I try to focus on each day getting through in the best way. Though in no way did it take away my physical pain going back to the psychiatrist last year was a very good thing for me. For the first 2 years of this I did not and mentally I was not coping well and also becoming irrational so to speak from fear and pain. I am depressed and anxious still but am at a better point but I also stay more rational and clearer. I am not saying this is something you face but my experience.I also agree with a good pain doc who deals with RSD a lot. Can you go for another opinion? I wish I had more answers for you because I know how this pain and I too have 24/7 pain is trapping in so many ways. I am not a religious person but I do believe in hope and so I try to focus on that and possibly the right treatment getting me and others to a better place. Don't get me wrong I have my crying break downs but I think that can be healthy to get the emotions out. If you want an email buddy I am here.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (05-25-2010), keep smilin (05-25-2010), loretta (05-25-2010), wswells (05-25-2010)