Old 05-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Thank you all!

(((( Donna, Bizi, Bobby ))))

Dear Donna,

i love garage sales. both for buying and for selling. that just "isn't done" here. no home-type sales to sell used items. people just throw things out. most things you can't even give to like salvation army type places. it is horrible.

Dear Bizi,

it is reassuring that you understand. folks here don't understand. not even my folks really, who can to a better degree. the worst social time i have ever had was when 9/11 happened. i heard the most awful things come out of peoples mouths - i hear american culture and foreign policy criticized at the best of times, but at such a time, i was really apalled. it was not everyone, but enough to hurt. no recourse. couldn't tell them to shut up, couldn't exactly call them unpatriotic - this is not US territory. you know, public polls were in favor of the political solidarity shown to the US - but only marginally. and many in favor were still critical of how things got the way they did. i could not say a darn thing. well, i did say a few things to those i knew, but they just became more vicious. that really ate at me. i already felt sick for what happened, and folks kept saying things that made me feel sicker, and totally alien.

Dear Bobby,

you are so kind. right now i am having to work to be get-alongable-with. so, i do not feel too lovable, lol. thank you for that.

my mom suggested meds too. as i told her, not being upset in these circumstances would be pathological. pdoc later reassured me that was true and that meds are indeed inappropriate in this case. he added that just because someone has history of needing meds doesn't mean they need meds whenever they have feelings.

i appreciate you looking out for me in that sense though. mom too.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
befuddled2 (05-25-2010), bizi (05-25-2010), Dmom3005 (05-25-2010), Mari (05-25-2010), mymorgy (05-25-2010)