View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for responding.

Buckwheat, I would be happy to talk with you. I'll send you a private message and I'll give you my e-mail.

Di Marie, I'm sorry, but my eyes just glaze over when I read this kind of stuff. I'm not a doctor, so I can't understand the specifics. Thanks though for sending it to me. It does sound like I have compressions, but the venogram didn't show one.

Shelley, when my doctor examined me, my arm wasn't hard at all. In fact, he mentioned that it wasn't hard at all... So, what is hard is that this is an atypical lymphedema case. So, he didn't think I had it. Now, when I hear of that machine, is it on the whole arm? Because I asked about a machine similar to what you have put on your legs during surgery that will expand and contract and move the blood/lymph.

They think the nerves are damaged... That would make sense. 1 Million Dollar Question: How long does it take to heal? Do damaged/severed nerves heal? I heard that it takes 1 year for nerves to grow 1 inch... I'm 2 1/2 years into this and it's still not better.
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote