View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey, hey hey !

Thank you for all this beautiful and full of love posts !!! I feel so loved ! Thank you guys. I love you too.

So now:

THE LONELY: My life hasnt changed either... he he he ! I missed you lots and was thinking about you constantly... aw ! and one more thing, I will never leave you behind !

GOOFY: Oh my Gosh, I seriously thought I was going to fail that class... oops... God definetely helped me in this one... I still have my big semester exam next June 3rd... ouch, but, it is about my project so, at least, it is more fun...

DEJA VU: OH-MY-GOSH.... are you serious ?? are you for real !? WHERE THE H... HAVE YOU BEEN !? LOL Missed you lots !!!

Uff... Trip was pretty nice BUT, seriously, something is wrong with the fans of this finnish band... That was what I typed while I was at the airport and by mistake deleted...
They are so rude. Maybe you remember these girls I told ya about from when I was in london... well, I met more pathetic people this time...

The drummer gave me one of his drumsticks and this girl I met in line, hit me like crazy to take it !!! Security needed to come to remove her away from me !! Still cant belive that... and, the worst thing is, she told everybody it was me who hit her !!! She even showed pics of her "brushes" on facebook... She was completely crazy... and, I mean, those things, even when I know it wasnt my fault, make me feel so bad... I was feeling pretty bad and sad during the flight from New York To Seattle... urgh...

What a difference when I arrived to Seattle to see another band... they are from the US and... wow. totally different.. I even meet the band !! and the fans were pretty nice and normal... no fights... etc... wow... I Was so happy... THAT band now is my fav

I loved ORlando... ha, was there when I was 8... Im 27 now, so... it bring me lots of memories back.. when I was a child, when I had my grand pa, when my problems were "i want that mickey"... it was sweet... I started to cry when I entered a disney shop full of disney characters... LOL
I even had the chance to swin at the hotel... wish I could had stay more days, but oh well.... I need to win the lottery.

Atlanta was ok... easy to get around, but nothing special... I didnt have time to visit it much though.

Aw, Im so glad to be back here !! missed you dear family !!!
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-25-2010), DejaVu (05-25-2010), thelonely1 (05-25-2010), Wren (05-25-2010)