View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how tremendously wonderful it is to see Dej!!! Of course we remember you and of course we've thought about you! How is your arm healing going? (((hugs)))

I wonder if things will get better for (((Goofy Girl))).

I wonder if the 3rd thing happened to (((Ms. Alffe))) or if things didn't come in 3's this time.

I wonder how (((Duck))) is and how Dale's eyes are doin.

I wonder how upset I am with parts of my garden this year, sigh. And the lawn guy got some spray in the main garden and some of the plants are dying. INCLUDING those special flowers Ms. Alffe sent home with me one year.

I wonder at how much better my daughter is after switching her AD to Effexor, which is a med I couldn't do. And I wonder at how relieved I am that it seems to be working for her.

I wonder that my grandson is going to a local petshop here with his preschool Friday morning. Grrr, the guy who owns it sells puppies from some large facility near Cedar Rapids. I confronted him about it and won't even go into that. I was nice, but he ended up walking away from me, LOL!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-25-2010), Burntmarshmallow (05-29-2010), DejaVu (05-25-2010), Koala77 (05-26-2010)