Thread: foggy in dublin
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 03:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused foggy in dublin

Hi,
I'm a 59 year old female diagnosed with a colloid cyst in the 3rd ventrical, white matter brain disease, & hydrcephals.
It was september 29th when I went to ER with extreme dizziness & weakness, felt like I was dying. I had been stumbling a falling and had urinary incontenence. I have had audience with one neuologist and tomorrow I see a neurosurgeon. I am having extreme difficulty doing my job as Property Manager of an apartment community. I can't focus, I forgetting all the time, no short term memory, I stutter off & on, and my mood swings are scary and I look at number and say a totally different number. It's humiliating, I feel stupid because the people coming into my office don't know there is a real reason for all the mistakes. Is anyone out there that can relate? I just locked the door to my office & I going to take some FMLA days to try to get a plan of action. I have an appoinment with the social security disability office tomorrow. I also have a long history of depression, anxiety, post trauma syndrom,etc. I'm having a very difficult time holding it together.
foggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote