View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Of course this makes common sense

Sounds like you found a guy who knows his stuff!

Surgery is always scary, but listen to the common sense in it all. Of course there's a reason he wants to go in and cut out all that nasty damage. I'd check with any other doctor you trust locally before going under the knife, but as long as you don't hear about this guy being banana's, it looks like it's time they go in and clean out the mess that's causing you pain. While the procedure might sound invasive, believe it or not, it's an option a lot of us wish we had.

You've got a few hard weeks ahead, but it sounds like you're headed the right direction. Wow, talk about a great future! Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I went to the Surgeon yesterday and I am going to wear a tens unit for awhile to see if it helps with this pelvic pain I am having. He is leaning toward surgery to cut this nerve. He thinks it is what is going on with me.

This is about the 5th Dr. I have seen about this pain and I really like this guy and I do believe he is determined to help me even if he has to do this surgery.
It doesn't hurt that my Gyno is in the same office and he is fed up with me not getting the right help so he is encouraging this Surgeon to help me.

Have any of you ever heard of this problem? He thinks that I have adhesions causing this problem. He said it would make the area numb but it should help with the pain.

Any ideals on this?

Thanks for the input.

Ada
bobinjeffmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote