View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Atty get paid per person out of your back pay so if you have kids look out!!!

If you have kids and win your ssdi case your Atty gets paid per person out of your back pay I just found this out from soc sec office so if you have kids and have paid in enough to recive payments for your kids look out the atty get 25% up to 5300 per person my atty did not say a word to me in fact I asked her point blank what the max I would have to pay her and she said 5300 then to rub salt in the knife in my back she sent me a bill for 69 bucks saying it was for Copy's she is ou of her mind if she thinks i'm gonna pay that he'll I have no credit after all the years of waiting to get paid so I'm gonna send her a letter saying she can take it out of the huge amount of money she has allready taken he'll I could have bought a new car with what I paid her so no way I'm paying for copy's lol I hate atty lol crooks all the way mine did not even have to go to court I won as soon as the judge looked at my files and as soon as I won't case she will not answer my calls anymore I don't know how they can sleep at night doing this to people who have already been thru so much I belive in karma and she will get hers that is a fact hope this helps somone u don't need an atty just good medical records and a good DR and you can win the judge even said it's was my doctors letter that made my case so live and learn I guess i'm still getting a nice amount just could have been more take care
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote