View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:21 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Warehouse 13's new season hasnt started yet...that I know of. It's been all repeats from what I've seen. (not unless you're in another country that runs the seasons before we get them here...I think Stargate was like that. I cant remember where you live)

I just got done watching the season finale for Criminal Minds. One of my favorite actors (Eric Close...we both have the same birthday) was on it tonight. They gave him a nice meaty role tonight. He got to show us that he can act, since they werent letting him do that back when he was on Without A Trace.

I cant wait for the new season to start! I have to see what's happening on NCIS, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, and most of the CSI's, (weird...seems I only watch CBS shows)

I'll be happy when Sanctuary, Warehouse 13, and Flashpoint come back on.

Our cable has been acting wonky all night. Picture keeps going out. At least it waited until after all the tv shows I watch were finished recording to start acting weird. I'm catching up with all my shows on the Tivo tonight and clearing stuff off the Tivo so I have room for other shows now. (I have a dvd burner built into my Tivo, which is great, because if I want to watch my shows again, all I have to do is locate my dvd stash)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote