View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
((((JUDY))))) I'm so glad you had a fruitful visit with your Neuro. Those kind are few and far between. Happy your eye was not serious and is healing.

I hear you on how it's getting harder to do things that take strength and agility. I wonder if it's the MS getting worse or age getting worse. I try to keep my muscles in tune (HA!), so that I can keep doing the little things thay keep me out of a nursing home.

Let us know how the MRI turns out...I've not had one since I started LDN, either, so it will be interesting to see if it's helped you.
I agree......NO NURSING HOME if at all possible!! Having this miserable disease does make it more difficult to distinguish which problem is coming from it or just getting older. I'm only four years behind you -- still wonder how that happened!?!? My right arm and hand tend to be cool to the touch compared to the left. It also has that nerve pain like most everywhere else. Think it's telling me it's from the MS and not age. NUTS!!!

Thanks for the encouragement -- as you know, sometimes it all just seems like too much to handle. But we're "tough", have to be to get through this thing alone! Take care!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-27-2010)