View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 06:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slogo View Post
I get thigh pain in my left leg real bad at times too. It seems to be on the outside of the thigh and the more I try to walk the tighter it gets and so does the other thigh? Weird. No one can tell me what it is or has even tried too. They just act like I never mentioned it. My left leg falls out from under me when the pain hits too. Wish I had an answer for both of us.
Oh, I am so glad you wrote. I feel so weird when I think I'm the only one with this because no one seems to know what I'm talking about.

Whew!!!!! Thank you so much for writing!!!!!!

For sure, just absolutely for sure, it is not a good idea to push yourself when you are feeling pain.

Last summer I was doing much better than I am now. BUT, I was at Home Depot and could not get the task finished because the paint person was so slow. I was getting more and more bent by my muscles getting tighter and tigher. I fought it. I fought it.

But that was so stupid. After that I had intense pain by my diaphragm again, and I could barely get out of bed... for nearly three months.

So now I'm very cautious, and if I start to feel bad, I just do not push myself.

(I also now know about those little electric chairs in shops. I enjoy them. Feels like a carnival ride. )

((((((((slogo))))))))))

As an aside, do you take methylcobalamin at all?

It's helped my PN pain a lot. It just hasn't totally gotten rid of all of it.