View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think Montel has done great things for MS awareness and his charity, is it still in operation?, had raised a lot of money for MS research.

Maybe he is just like so many of us that are trying to ensure a secure financial future despite, or because of, this miserable disease. I don't fault him for that or expect him to feel obligated to help others at every juncture just because he has been financially successful in his life.

I give three times as much money to animal charities as I do to MS charities. Because

#1 people have had more of an opportunity to help themselves and their families where as animals are helpess

and

#2 I want my MS money to got strictly to research and the NMSS doesn't focus on research as much as I would like.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (05-30-2010), Dejibo (05-27-2010), Lady (06-03-2010), SallyC (05-27-2010)