View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannygege View Post
Hi - I joined this chat to share this information. Lyrica 75 mg twice daily along with Cymbalta 60 mg daily and my neuropathatic pain is gone. GONE.! Do my feet feel normal - no - but do they burn until I cant stand it or have jabbing sharp pain that feels like an ice pick stuck in me - no! I can walk again, wear different shoes, enjoy my life again!
I had read about Cymbalta so I told the doctor I wanted to try it. SO I was tapered off of Zolft and started on Cymbalta, increasing until I was on 60 mg - well I only had to be off of Lyrica one day to know Cymbalta was not my answer. So I went back to the 150 mg twice daily of Lyrica but just kept taking the Cymbalta since I no longer had the Zoloft.
WOW within three days I was pain free - after 10 years - and I remain pain free. I just wanted to share that information with anyone who has peripheral neuropathy.

Hi. My husband has Idiopathic PN, and he tried those meds but it did nothing but make him ill. How lucky that you found a combo that worked for you.

Good Job!!

May you continue to be pain free.
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote