View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mere, thanks for the infor about Dr. Khurana. I have researched the heck out of him and he seems like he knows alot about autonomic disorders, which I am convinced I have. Right after the birth of my 2nd child, almost 11 years ago, the migraines started. (And have never stopped) The itching - yes - it is terrible! That was my 2nd symptom. It only happens at night and I swear I could scratch myself until I bleed. The only relief is an allegra or claritan before bed. It is usually just my feet and lower legs, although sometimes it is other parts. It is like an itch that comes from inside. It is horrible. i have had test after test and a couple of surgeries, but really, everything always comes back normal, except for my TTT, which was borderline for POTS. However, after speaking w/Dr. Rowe at JHU (HE IS AWESOME) , he looked at my results and said coupled with the my symptoms, I am "posty". He specializes in pediatric chronic fatigue, but my doctor recommended that I contact him (my fatigue sucks!!!) and he called me back within a day. I live in Forest Hill, just north of Towson. I hope Dr.Khurana can figure me out. I am 43 and look healthy but I feel like crap. Thanks again - keep me posted!
TinaG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote