View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ooo Disgraceful

Hi guys,

This just goes to show you how antiquated information is used in today's practice. I find it disgusting that doctors snubb their noses at information that is well documented in articles that are very recent. Is well documented about RSD and thoracic outlet syndrome now and for someone to say that this is an incorrect diagnosis will that is frankly BS!!!

One of my physicians clearly explained to me that there is a problem with doctors who practice on their own. They do not have to interaction with other physicians to discuss new articles and updated information as it comes along. They also do not necessarily attend teaching sessions and learn about new diagnosis and new treatments..... not that either of these diagnosis are new....!!!!

I find it disturbing that we have to take the articles to educate the physicians who are supposed to be taking care of us. I have done this since the beginning of my TOS journey.... and will continue to do this, as well as making sure anyone who needs articles can take them to their physicians if they need to!!!

That's where I come in! I will be happy to lookup any article and have access to them through my Master University affiliation. I can usually get full articles, so anyone who needs them, please do not hesitate to ask

Love and hugs, Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote