View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok, Abby, I'm going to go at this from a TOTALLY different direction -- so, hang in there.

Do you live in a house with a basement? Is there mold in that basement? Do you eat a lot of foods that contain yeast? Have you taken antibiotics a number of times during your life? I know that you have several children -- the higher the number of pregnancies, the more significant in where I am "going". Do you CRAVE sweet foods -- things with sugar -- or natural sugars, like fruits? Have you had problems with yeast infections?

If any of this sounds like you, you could have a Candida problem. I know, I know -- you are saying, WHAT IN THE WORLD does this have to do with my trunk muscles and my MG symptoms????? Candida Albicans is the great "imitator" -- the "mockingbird" of the medical world. If you have a severe "infection" -- a systemic "invasion" -- it can do all sorts of things to your body.

When all other medical tests have come up negative............................start looking at other unusual possibilities.