View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
That's alot of weight to lose in such a short amount of time!!
Supplements!! (nag nag )

Do you have a 'therapy pool' (warm water) near you that you can walk around in and tread water.....excellent non-weightbearing excercises while you are losing the weight.
That has been a lifesaver for me as well. I have the bilateral piercing leg pain, so I know it's not fun to try and be active.....but the water thing......yes!

XXXXXXXX

I live so far out in the woods that yesteerday's daylight still hasn't hit the ground. I'm 21 miles to the nearest hosptial, 22 miles to the nearest PT provider. I try to stay active, but some days are better than others. Today I hav en't left the house, but tomorrow will probably over-do myself cleaning fence rows. It kills me not to be up and being productive. Have 3 boats and a 4 wheeler I need to be using. Just don't have any drive lately.

One thing I should really add since this is a pain pump forum. Pain pump meds literally eat testosterone. For a guy my age I should be up around 600-650. I kept getting so tired and listless. Even passed out in the back yard a couple of times. Napolean put me on Rodiola. A supplement from Amway that he sells on the side??????????????????????? Should have dropped him right then, but took 3 weeks of his $1 each pills without any benefit. Anyway, I was on line doing some searching and that's where I learned about the testosterone. So I had my PCM test me. I wasd down to 92!!! Have been on testosterone replacement therapy (shots) every month and things that weren't working are working just fine again! ;-)

Lee
dieslefumes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-28-2010)