View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Meds

Hey D'f and Rae-

I hear you all loud and clearly on the meds. I've taken up to 1800mg Lyrica daily but now on 3000mg Neurontin plus morphine every day. Boy am I sure weight has settled on me both due to the pain insprired inactivity and the meds themselves. Keeping in touch with your body and your pain doc pressing on the benefits and detriments of meds is part of that long history of dealing with pain you have already endured. Rae is full of info trying to get any of us who happen along into the most informative and beneficial threads. Look 'em up. On the weight loss... WOW, that is quite a record. Rae gives a good heads up on the use of a warm therapy pool as a means to try working hard to exercise and use that buoyancy to keep strain of weight off the back and knees while you work. My wife and I use one nearby us. It's a God send.

And about whether whining..... well..... seems to me no one whines when they come here. Instead, all of the folks I have encountered are just telling it like it is. Just the facts, man. We have all felt something however remote like the what you endure. So feel OK about letting it all hang. We are with you. For real.

You're OK D'f,
Best to you,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-28-2010)