Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default You beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieslefumes View Post
XXXXXXXX

I live so far out in the woods that yesteerday's daylight still hasn't hit the ground. I'm 21 miles to the nearest hosptial, 22 miles to the nearest PT provider. I try to stay active, but some days are better than others. Today I hav en't left the house, but tomorrow will probably over-do myself cleaning fence rows. It kills me not to be up and being productive. Have 3 boats and a 4 wheeler I need to be using. Just don't have any drive lately.

One thing I should really add since this is a pain pump forum. Pain pump meds literally eat testosterone. For a guy my age I should be up around 600-650. I kept getting so tired and listless. Even passed out in the back yard a couple of times. Napolean put me on Rodiola. A supplement from Amway that he sells on the side??????????????????????? Should have dropped him right then, but took 3 weeks of his $1 each pills without any benefit. Anyway, I was on line doing some searching and that's where I learned about the testosterone. So I had my PCM test me. I wasd down to 92!!! Have been on testosterone replacement therapy (shots) every month and things that weren't working are working just fine again! ;-)

Lee
Aww dang, D'f, I clicked submit and then saw your reply to Rae about how remote you are. Well, so forget the therapy pool gig. Even so, we have a treadmill which we also use. That works too, and you can crank up the speed and incline according to your then current abiltiy to take it.

Boats? Yeah, I wanna get out on the water, too. We have a 22' Cruiser cabin cruiser. We'd like to get on some water and see what the fish have to say....

Ahoy,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-28-2010)