View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Cool I'm sittin here with a cheezy grin.....

....hearing you two talk 'guy' talk
Fumes, I sure hope you'll have a "low pain day" whilst chasing those fish!

And Mark, thanks for all the kind words, you've built my ego up a bit too high now I'm walking around with my head in the clouds thinking i'm just it!!

TESTOSERONE!!!! WOW!!
You know, that should actually warrant a whole new thread of discussion!!
Being female, I found out the hard (sick pun not intended) way that we gals ALSO need this hormone!! I had a hormone screen done (partly cuz I'm....."that" age...) but my levels were FLATlined ZERO!!

Part of the culprit was the thyroid issue, but as you probably know by now, most narcotic pain meds are notorious for depleting hormones!
It'd be awesome if you'd feel inclined to share more details about your pain pump experience, as you can see there is very little discussion on the PP here.....mostly SCS talk.
Feel free to start a whole new thread with Pain Pump insight.....hint hint...

Part of the reason for feeling so much better is simply because of lowering the pain meds......When I was able to titrate off the fentanyl patches, I felt better and better...........hormone production started working better without being hindered by the strong narcotic effect....

It's all such a huge circle of madness......pain leads to depression, which leads to more pain....and on....and on......and onnnnnnn
Similar to the argument of 'which comes first, the chicken or the egg'..?

It's gonna be exciting to be witness to your condition turning around 'Fumes'....I just KNOW it's gonna.
We saw it happen with Mark and I've got the same (good vibes) about YOU!!

Keep the Faith!

Rae

Last edited by Rrae; 05-28-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ALASKA MIKE (06-05-2010), Mark56 (05-28-2010)