View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Always keep in mind? That what is stated you should be responsible for is NOT what IS

I have been an administrator of public support for non-profit business administration development to particular fields, I have also been a benefits administrator in the private sector. Among other things. What ever you THINK is your job? It is NOT what you DO on the day to day basis!
Always keep in mind that 'administrator egos' of those higher than you will always work to either detour of destruct your essential goals job-wise. SHOULD you get support? You are one very very super lucky person!
IF I WERE TO INTERVIEW for an administrative position again? I would on the sly? INTERVIEW the STAFF I am to 'administer'! Why? If one of the staff was an applicant for my position? How much sabotage could happen? Best to know from the outset and work with that 'also-ran' to achieve better skills in the future. Placation, and staff development are key to getting to get folks to work with you and not FOR you. Hope this helps - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote