View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
Welcome to NeuroTalk, SS.

Back pain stinks! Being Mom to 4 children, you need to be able to move and lift.

Sorry I can't offer any helpful advice. But I do hope you'll figure out what is the best option for you.

Let us know what you decide, k?
Hi Twinkletoes,

your name is the same name we gave to our daughters toothfairy (had to come up with a separate name for their 4 fairies !!) I will definitely keep you posted, I am trying to find as much as I can on this stuff becuase sometimes I feel doctors just give you their options not all options! and as they keep recommending surgeons for these opinions it stands to reason surgery is the option you get! and they really don't like to be questioned do they!
will keep you posted on the choices, but at the moment it is looking like a foraminotomy (which I think almost always leads to fusion at the same time becuase of the bone they have to cut away!) but I am prob going to refuse ADR, lets face it, discs wear away anyway and once they dry up, provided they are not 'slipped' at that point they generally don't cause probs!!

thanks for the welcome! talk to you soon

Michelle
surgery sceptic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote