View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hello MrsB

I saw your post and my heart just wants to jump thru this screen

It's such a helpless feeling to know the pain you are facing, yet not being able to do anything about it......other than to send a ((((hug)))) and hope that it comes through.....

You've found a wonderful place for support and I know many here will latch right on to your post.....
There are so many forum topics here at NT that will embrace your situation...I'm honestly at a loss as to where to point you........
Please don't feel alone..........especially with this being a holiday weekend....makes it all the harder I know.

I'm so glad you've come here and introduced yourself. Please hang on to 'Hope'....
Despite my 'goofball' appearance, I truly do have a heavy heart.....I guess hiding behind 'silliness' is a form of a defense mechanism, ....so that (i spose) helps in answering part of your question regarding 'coping'......
I only hope it doesn't come across as being 'shallow' to your needs.

One of the greatest things I have found here at NT is the diversity in personalities which, as a whole, makes for a wonderful support system.....somehow things just seem to come 'full circle' when we all begin to pick each other up and draw our strength from one another.....
crying together and laughing together is the necessity we share as we struggle with our painful issues....

Try to do whatever it takes to focus on the blessings you have......your daughters, your husband.....reflect back on the memorable moments you've shared and the happy times spent. Try not to let that dark cloud consume you.....
I know this isn't a time for laughter in your life, but please try to reflect on the things that bring you joy and plans you have for the future.
There are many wonderful testimonies of recoveries here, spiritual support, and genuine care and concern.
I thank God for leading me to such a place as this. A place to feel safe and open to expressing any emotion...anger,fear,grief......it's all here. Down to earth "real" people......
Believe me when I say your pain is 'heard'.
Pain is what brought us all together.....

I couldn't log off for the night without responding to your heartfelt post.
Others will be along........
There WILL be good times ahead for you

God Bless,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (05-29-2010), MrsB (05-29-2010), Twinkletoes (05-29-2010)