Old 05-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up I Love this SubForum as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Thanks tons for all the info being shared here.
My freind that had the trail she was not awake and I found that to be very differnt from everthing i have known but I am not an expert or Professional not by any means.

My Friend had her trail done by a supposed very top doc out in CAL. and her process was much different then mine and other who have had SCS trail and then the final implant for T.N (FACE PAIN).
hers failed . She was not awake at all durring the trail implant or anything her trail with the leads in lasted 3 days. the whole things was just a bad nightmare as far as process and treatment of her.
And it is because of her I posted this question... of how many are awake durring the trail implant of SCS.
I do not paln to talk of her any further but was just very curious as to ..are most of us awake sometime durring the trial.. or not.
My other friend just had her trail implant on the 27th and felt it working right away.. she WAS awake during most of the trial implant. so ya all get where my question comes from.
Thanks for helping and for the talk and sharing.
I love this new sub forum
PEACE
BMW
Hi BMW- I do understand the perspective from which you originally posted your question, especially in the context of the information you shared. Here's hopes your second mentioned friend finds lasting benefit from not only the Trial but hopefully a permanent follow on, and that your other friend will somehow someway find a beneficial treatment.

Lastly, and equally important is my GRATITUDE that this subforum was allowed and has become such a vibrant, informative, caring group of folks. Thank you to all of you who have a finger in this!!

Hugs all around,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (05-29-2010), Rrae (05-30-2010)