View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hi fionab

Hello fionab-

I don't remember reading of a member posting with both cervical and lumbar implant results and effects. What I recall reading have been postings of one or the other. Hopefully if I have missed a dual implant recipient along the way, they will chime in SOON for you. I am a post Trial patient waiting, well as patiently as possible, more like on pins and needles as we seek a calendar date for my lumbar implant to address bilateral leg neuropathic pain, numbness, BURNING, oh, and the spasms, can't forget them.

I was ecstatic once the Trial proved successful. It is SO hard to wait for the real deal. If you wind up with a battery in each glute I wonder about your charging/recharging. One thing that caused my docs to persuade my change from ANS to Boston Scientific was that the BF unit recharges without wires, a recharging unit is worn around the waist when needed and it sits in a charging cradle otherwise. But, like you wrote , that may take some effort to become accustomed.

May you find ALL of the input and answers you sought in posting, and as you approach the surgery, you have my every hope and prayer that it procedes to success and without ANY infection.

Blessings,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (05-30-2010)