View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 10:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hey steffi, honey:

my teeth are falling out of my head!! i used to always have strong, healthy white teeth but about 7 yrs ago they started to decay. i noticed my hand was always over my mouth when i smiled and i rarely even bothered to smile. i hated to look at pictures of myself but didn't realize that it was teeth that looked so bad. so i finally bit the bullet and went to my dentist. my dentist is so very cool and i actually kinda look forward to seeing all the gals in her office, but this time-it had been almost 3 yrs snce i had gone-and my teeth were a bit, shall i say, fuzzy?, that i was embarresed. she took alot of time with me and tolld me that people who take meds over a long period of time, usually have rotten teeth. she got me to figure out that the way i sleep at night, and wake up w/ such a desert mouh and then when i start taking meds i drool and then my chin tremors so violently that it knocks out my fillings! so she convinced me to let her cap the front five teeth. i must say that i felt like trailorr trash when i snuck a look at my whittled down teeth-i wasn't supposed to have a mirroe but i had one but the resuls are wonderful. i can laugh and talk and smile again and they are whiter than all those whitestrips can make them. so if you hav a chance, look into dental reconstruction, it ceertainly worked wonders for me.

"Hang tough...no way through it but to do it."
Chris in the Morning Northern Exposure
jes123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote