View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It will get better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgranny View Post
the same year i had to quit work . wonder if it is linked with filing ? and can it stop you from getting approved oh graet another worry.. why i wait my first descion
hi agin , this is awful that with all the other stress u now have to deal with this If you hade accountant do your taxes then they will have to deal with the IRS not you if you did your own taxes if you check in your locO area there should be a group of non profit cpa's somewhere by you that cam help if not don't worrie till u see what they say of they come up with some crazy amount they think u owe then u can deal with it tlll then just stay focused on the ssdi and don't worrie about the tax man like one of the other posters said it's just. Random somtimes and from what I remember you saying you worked at the same job for years till they let you go because of your illness so it's not like you made 150 k and did not file your return so don't even worrie ok sweetie I fought mY case for ssdi for 4 years and I'm at the finish line and can tell you it is all wort the fight when you get here I will keep u in my thoughts and if you here from the IRS let me know my sister is a CPA and I'm. sure I can get you some answers ok you take care of you ,
Walkerslbje
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote